Amazon S3 is a highly scalable and feature-rich cloud storage platform. This guide will help you add Amazon S3 and leverage its potential using MSP360 Managed Backup Service.
We review the technical aspects of using Amazon S3 as a part of your Backup-as-a-Service offering with MSP360 Managed Backup, e.g. cloud storage classes, pricing, security management, BaaS costs, and more.
- Amazon S3 storage classes and their use cases
- Pricing principles of Amazon S3
- Security essentials for AWS Identity and Access Management
- Adding MSP360 Managed Backup as a part of your backup and disaster recovery offering
- Monthly cost estimates for Amazon S3 cloud storage and MSP360 Managed Backup
- Basics of MSP backup pricing